Reiner Media is a full service video production company dedicated to the creation of compelling visual content for businesses, organizations and non-profits. Our purpose is to conceive of and execute unique and engaging video campaigns aimed at building meaningful customer - brand relationships.
Bringing your story to life
At Reiner Media we work with you to bring your mission, movement or brand to your audience. This is a full-service approach where we handle everything from concept and story development to lights, cameras, editing, sound design, and color.
Our studio is located in West Chester, Pennsylvania. We serve the Philadelphia, Delaware and Chester County areas and beyond.
Video has become the most valuable tool for promoting your brand on social media and digital platforms. Let's take a look at the numbers:
• Website visitors are 65 times more likely to make a purchase after watching a video.
• 80 percent of all Internet traffic will be attributed to video within the next three years.
• Video views on Facebook doubled from 4 billion to 8 billion in a six-month period in 2015.
• Tweets containing video lead to 2.8 times more retweets, 2.5 times more replies, and 2 times more likes.
• According to Forrester research a 1-minute video has the same impact as 1.8 million words.
The video explosion in our digital communication is here, and will only continue to exponentially grow in the next few years. These videos do not have to be long, but they do need to be professional and part of an integrated marketing and communication strategy.
Dan Reiner - owner / videographer
I love a good story. When I meet with a client, whether it's a small business owner or a bride, what I'm really looking for is the story. Everybody has one. My mission is to realize compelling, narrative architecture through visual media, integrating traditional film techniques with current digital trends; but the main thing is the story.
I like to spend some time getting to know a business or organization, developing a feel for what's important before setting to work on designing the visual narrative that will encourage authentic, meaningful relationships with the audience.
You have a story. Let's visualize it.